Corporate Events in Dublin, Team Building in Dublin - the Dublin Treasure Hunt
If you think corporate events should ...
- be inclusive and motivational
- be fun yet challenging
- be used for team building
- develop creative thinking
- develop planning skills
- require teamwork for success
... then the Dublin treasure hunt is for you.
How the Dublin Treasure Hunt will Benefit Your Company
The benefits to your company will be felt in several directions. First and foremost, it can be presented as a corporate event. That will avoid the inevitable moans and groans when a team building day is announced.
Secondly, it is something that anyone can take part in. The way we structure it, no-one will be left standing around waiting for their 'turn', something that conventional team building fails to address in most cases.
Amongst the many other benefits, the Dublin treasure hunt enables the development of communication, planning and creative thinking.
You can mix your staff so that they get to know others from different departments thus helping your employees to break down barriers between departments. It affords the opportunity for management to interact with staff in a relaxed situation
During your treasure hunt, you'll actively turn teamwork into results. Your teams will learn new techniques for reducing errors, increasing production and inspiring innovation. All done in a relaxing and enjoyable way, solving amazing, mind-boggling challenges - planning, communicating, navigating and problem solving.
But why choose us for your treasure hunt?
- Because of our experience
- Because we supply treasure hunts to other leading corporate events management companies such as Off Limits
- Because of our innovative ideas - hunts can be run using smartphones and can be customised to suit your sepcific industry and company
- Because our hunts challenge as well as entertain - your staff won't even realise they are team building (if you don't tell them, we won't!!)
Choose a treasure hunt when you ...
- want to gel a new team
- want to freshen up delegates at a conference/training event
- want to close a deal by involving your clients and sales force
- have an existing team struggling to overcome personality and style differences
- want to reward your employees